Okay, so here it goes...
1. I enjoy watching those cheesy musicals like 'Grease' and 'Bye Bye Birdie.'
2. I am legally deaf in my left ear.
3. My hubbie, Christopher, asked me for a ride home when I was a sophomore in high school. He looked like trouble so I made him ride in the back of the pickup. Slowly but surely I fell head over heels for his piercing blue eyes and his boyish charm. He is now my best friend, father of my children, he's my everything.
4. Pedigree gives my chocolate lab bad gas.
5. My favorite hotel that I've stayed at is the Four Seasons Manele Bay on the island of Lanai. It is the closest thing to Heaven that we have on this Earth.
Okay, 5 random people that are now tagged are: (drum roll please...)
1. Abbie of The Green Wife
2. Valerie of Charmed Valerie
3. Leah of LeahFederation!
4. Nicki of Squitteri's Blog
5. Julie of The Rhoden Blog


1 EXPRESSIONS:
Pedigree food gives Atticus the runs!! It's the worst :(
Post a Comment