On Tuesday I was in my first ever car accident during 5 o'clock rush hour. While no one was seriously injured, my poor car took one hell of a beating. Let's hope she makes it through. I love her. And miss her.
On to more exciting news! My boss Cathi and I will be heading to the Riviera Maya tomorrow to tour some hotels. We will also be taking plenty of video footage so stay tuned for that. I will be flying from Dallas but Cathi will be flying from Mexico City. Why Mexico City you ask? Well, she was formally invited to attend a lunch/ meeting with the President of Mexico, Felipe Calderon along with the Secretary of Tourism. I'm excited to hear how it went!
Talk to you all soon! Adios!
Terrah XXOO
On to more exciting news! My boss Cathi and I will be heading to the Riviera Maya tomorrow to tour some hotels. We will also be taking plenty of video footage so stay tuned for that. I will be flying from Dallas but Cathi will be flying from Mexico City. Why Mexico City you ask? Well, she was formally invited to attend a lunch/ meeting with the President of Mexico, Felipe Calderon along with the Secretary of Tourism. I'm excited to hear how it went!
Talk to you all soon! Adios!
Terrah XXOO


0 EXPRESSIONS:
Post a Comment