First of all I think it is apparent that you know that I live in a house full of males. That being said, I feel as the woman of the house I deserve my own little space to help us stay organized (sane) and to get my work done (blog hop and facebook). About a year and half ago I decided to transform our small dining room into my office/library. We are not the type to eat in a dining room. In fact we only used it for Texas Hold 'em parties so it was decided. And it was done. ♥




AllPosters.com had a big sale so I finally ordered the World Map I had been wanting then had a local framer frame it in a beautiful gold, textured frame. Carpet from Home Depot. Curtains and curtain rod from Target. The desk and bookshelves are all from IKEA and I was inspired to get this particular set from the genius Nicole of Making It Lovely from her post back in 2007.
Where do YOU blog?? Do share! Don't forget to link up at the ever-so-fabulous Centsational Girl's page.
Peace, love and applesauce,

AllPosters.com had a big sale so I finally ordered the World Map I had been wanting then had a local framer frame it in a beautiful gold, textured frame. Carpet from Home Depot. Curtains and curtain rod from Target. The desk and bookshelves are all from IKEA and I was inspired to get this particular set from the genius Nicole of Making It Lovely from her post back in 2007.
Where do YOU blog?? Do share! Don't forget to link up at the ever-so-fabulous Centsational Girl's page.
Peace, love and applesauce,


5 EXPRESSIONS:
I love the book shelves! My husband has decorative contol over most of the house too, so I can understand the male inspired items...I also know that we ladies need a little space of our own, mine is the kitchen! LOL!
I am seriously drooling over your organized white bookshelves. I dream of having such organized and stylish open shelving in my home, how lovely ! Good for you for carving out a space of your own for *girl* time. Thanks so much for linking up today!
xo
Kate
Awesome and SO organized space! It's very inspiring!
I agree- you are so organized! Have you trained your kids to put everything back so neatly? Impressive!
I have the same world map!!!! Love your office. :)
Post a Comment