I know what most of you are thinking... "Taking small children to Six Flags in THIS Texas heat?!" Well, we figured we would ride the water rides and stay hydrated to keep things cool.
Today we did just that and we all had a blasty blast. :) Chris and I hadn't been in years so it was fun to see fresh, new things going on throughout the park and the boys were just amazed by everything their 'lil eyes saw. One nice new feature is a fountain water park for the kiddos. That was a big hit for all of us I think.
After rides and the fountain water park we played some of the carnival-like games. The boys each won some prizes including their über-cool Superman capes.
After a long day, we are home and tired. But before I go... here are some pictures from the day:







Much luv to you all,
*Terrah*


0 EXPRESSIONS:
Post a Comment